At Kovalam Turtle Annexe, your safety is our first priority. With the advent of the coronavirus outbreak, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from government authorities.
- Self-declaration from the guest at the time of reservation on travel history of past 28 days, no sickness such as fever, persistent cough, sore throat, dysentery.
- On arrival guest temperature logged by a non-contact thermometer, hand sanitizer placed at the entrance, disposable masks to be provided if guests is not wearing one.
- No contact with front desk or housekeeping staff all communication through what’s app or text messages.
- Contactless check-in.
- Contactless checkout.
- Allotted Room quarantined as per health department protocol.
- Check out room quarantined 24 hours post check out.
- All linen collected in separate laundry bags and washed as per health department guidelines.
- Food served in Disposable packets to the door front.
- Ac to be maintained at 25 or 26 C as per health directive.
- Usage of the restaurant, swimming pool, gym, and other common areas not permitted.
- Hand sanitizer placed in the guest room for the frequent interval used by the guest.